What We Believe
Aha! Leadership LLC
Aha! Leadership LLC is a leadership development organization founded in 2008. Our purpose is to help companies and organizations create a culture and drive accountability. We serve a wide range of industries throughout the Midwest including: Financial, Franchise Food, Legal, Communications, Automotive, Medical, Insurance, Veterinary Medicine and Manufacturing. We act as change agents by inspiring leaders to change their mindset, tap into their unique personal potential and ignite results based on teamwork. We teach this using solid leadership principles, real stories and engaging exercises. We guarantee that when you participate in the process, you will experience a Leadership Aha!
What We Believe:
Our philosophy is based on five main principles:
- Your biggest asset is your people. We believe in teaching leaders to: lead people and manage things.
- We believe change is fundamentally based on a leader’s mindset: “If you think they can or you think they can’t, you’re right.” If you believe in your team and want to make a change … we want to talk to you!
- The best leaders model the behaviors that they expect from their teams. When a leader recognizes that their actions speak louder than words, then change will occur within a team.
- We “teach you to fish, so that you can fish for a lifetime”. Our goal is to help you establish a solid foundation that will live long after our involvement.
- We believe in a five step learning process: Define. Teach. Live. Measure. Reward!
Step 1 Define: We work with you to define the need for change and the one thing, that if changed, would have the most impact on your business results.
Step 2 Teach: We create a plan of action and teach your team to conquer the “one thing”.
Step 3 Live: We encourage you and your leaders to walk the talk.
Step 4 Measure: We find a way to clearly measure your progress.
Step 5 Reward: We help you reward your team and celebrate your success!